Hi, folks. I’m having a problem to load images to my html, and i can’t see other projects images.
Do i need to enable something?
I’m currently doing the Local Wheater App:
Hi, folks. I’m having a problem to load images to my html, and i can’t see other projects images.
Do i need to enable something?
I’m currently doing the Local Wheater App:
First things first, are you aware you are using Pug and not HTML?
Yeap, i’m @anon52159105. I also tried in raw HTML, and it didn’t work also
Hmm, that’s odd. Give me a bit to look more into it.
@anon52159105, i guess the problem was the source where i was getting the images. Some sites are giving a error when i try to get their pictures, like imgur and flicker 
But i solved the problem using the icon img passed in the JSON data api of freecodecamp.
Thanks for the support!