Product Landing Page failing two tests

For my Product Landing Page I have it fully working in all the testing criteria besides for two related tests. The first test failing is " Each .nav-link element should have an href attribute". The second test failing is " Each .nav-link element should link to a corresponding element on the landing page (has an href with a value of another element’s id. e.g. #footer )". Which I believe I have setup my href attributes correctly to my corresponding id’s. I leave a snippet of my html below if anyone can guide me in the right direction, thanks!

<nav id="nav-bar">

<li class="nav-link"> <a class="nav-link" href="#What-is-Slippi">What is Slippi?</a></li>

<li class="nav-link"><a class="nav-link" href="#How-to-Install">How to Install</a></li>

<li class="nav-link"><a class="nav-link"  href="#Newsletter">Newsletter</a></li>

</nav>

HI @aparness5773 !

The problem is here

The directions say to apply that class name to “clickable elements”.
<li> are not clickable items.

Once you fix that, then the test will pass.

You haven’t shared the rest of your code so we can’t see what you tried here.

When asking for help with projects, it is best to share all of your code so we can assist you better.

Hope that helps!

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.