I have just finished my product landing page for an imaginary gym.
I would really appreciate comments about my code and web design at this point. I understand I mostly copied the example website given in the course, but some pointers on how to improve design would be helpful.
But I have more technical questions to ask:
- Do I use too many “divs”?
- How can I learn to control positioning better? This is what I struggle with most…
- How can I make some text tags closer to one another vertically? For example, in the “features” section, the text is too far apart…
- Best way to make websites responsive? This is something I struggle to imagine what needs changing to be mobile-friendly…
- How can I make the heading in the “membership” section fit nicely in the top of the box like in the example website?
- How to better understand the width attribute of elements when code gets long and complicated?
This challenge really makes me think whether I am good for coding. I worked on it all day and all I got is a really bland website copied off a template. Does this happen to others too?