Product Landing Page, Passed All Tests, But Need Help "Tidying""

I’ve passed all 16 tests on my product landing page.
I want the video to actually function (but for some reason, it does not).

Any and all help is appreciated, thank-you!

Hi @taylor.r113y !

Welcome to the forum!

If you go straight to the youtube video, click share and then embed you will see the code you can use to add the html section.

<iframe id="video" width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/QpUqpLh0iRw" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

you could use flexbox and then justify-content:space-around;

A few other things.

You need to get rid of the style tags and move all of your css to the css section.

It is good to keep you html and css separate.

Also, you should not use br tags like this

<br>
<br>
  <br>
  <br>

I would get rid of all the br tags because you are misusing them.
Use css instead to create space between elements.

You have a few errors in your code.

Run your code through the html validator and css codepen analyzer.

Hope that helps!

Hey jwilkins, I’ve fixed a lot of stuff, and am happy with most things, except two points:

1. there is a gap in my margin, between the yellow div element and the yellow nav-bar, is there a way to fill this?;
  2. my video is not displaying properly, but I have embedded it straight from YouTube.

Any and all help is greatly appreciated, thank-you in advance!

your project is empty, there is nothing to see there

1 Like

Hey ilenia, must be a broken link, I have posted a new link below:

Hi folks, I embedded the video code straight from YouTube, but it’s still not displaying the way I intend it. Any and all help is appreciated. Thank-you in advance.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.