Product Landing Page - Piano shop, all feedback appreciated

Good morning everyone,

I’ve spent quite some time on polishing my 3rd project here on FCC, the product landing page.

I could keep adding things and changing stuff for several weeks! But in the meantime, I would like your feedback :slight_smile:. Obviously, this is just a prototype and not a full shop.

I have had a lot of fun with this project. I tried to implement several new techniques, such as CSS variables and resets. They came in quite handy! Please let me know what you think about it.

Known issues:

• Video does not play on android
  • Nav menu active item does not change when clicking ‘home’ (brand name)
  • Nav menu active formatting not visible on mobile
  • Definitely not screened for compatibility issues… working on latest chrome.

Vivovix

Previous posts (CodePen links):

Bump!

I tried to find written or unwritten rules about bumping on FCC, but I couldn’t find any… My apologies if this isn’t allowed (yet).

Bump, again!

I don’t know if the lack of interest in my post is a good sign or a bad sign. Either way, I would like some feedback! It can be the smallest thing so please don’t hesitate. :slight_smile:

Apologies again if bumping is not allowed.

Hi !
The images do not work (the video, yes) but it seems to be great: smiley:
Clean and sober.
Good work, I like it.
PS: I did not look at the code.

Hi @anon84136673, thanks for your feedback!

I don’t know why the images aren’t working… perhaps they do show up.

I’m glad you like it! :slight_smile:

Better :).
I confirm : good job.
(and I don’t tell that cause I love piano)

The site looks great and is responsive. Well done!

Really nice landing! definitely a good use of the piano animation at the top. Just a suggestion, i would try and make the submit button have the same width as the input field, or maybe have it small but side by side. I would also make the input white, or at least a lighter shade than the submit button. Keep up the good work!

I love it
nice colours and the design is perfect.

FYI about imgur links on codepen. Imgur blocks requests from codepen.

Thank you all for your feedback!

@br3ntor I rehosted the images so they should work now. Didn’t know imgur blocked codepen…
@counterculture What do you think of the changes to the button and e-mail form?

Definitely looks nice, awesome job with the page!