Project-landing

Please i need feedback on how to complete the project

Hi @Abidemi1 !

If you need help with a project you will need to be more specific on what you don’t understand about the failing tests.

Right now you are passing 6/16 tests.

For all of the failing tests, it is important to read the full error message.

How can we assist with the error messages?

With all the projects, the test script, with all tests passing, should be included when you submit the project.

As stated, you need to successfully complete all user stories. When a test fails click the red button to see which test(s) are failing and text to help you correct the issue.

• Be sure and read more than just the first line of the failing message. The ability to read and comprehend error messages is a skill you’ll need to acquire as a developer. Ask questions on what you don’t understand.

For instance, the first failing message says

When I click a .nav-link button in the nav element, I am taken to the corresponding section of the landing page.'
The .nav-link with href="" is not linked to a corresponding element on the page : expected null to not equal null
AssertionError: The .nav-link with href="" is not linked to a corresponding element on the page : expected null to not equal null

@jwilkins.oboe @Roma Thanks for your response. I have redesigned my project landing page and the issue i have is with (2. My product landing page should have at least one media query). https://codepen.io/abidemi1/pen/ExWGxWx

I don’t see any media queries in your css.

You need to add one in order for the tests to pass.

If you need to review media queries, you can review this lesson.

ok thank you i understand

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.