Here’s my second project this week. All feedback is welcome in order to improve!!
I had a problem with header. If position fixed, then part of the form goes under it.
If I keep it position: sticky, then you have some background visible on top the header.
Your page looks good @ramon.rp. Some things to revisit;
- Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
- There is an HTML coding error you should be aware of and address.
- FCC teaches and uses HTML5.
- Since copy/paste from codepen you can ignore the first warning and first two errors.
- Don’t try and replicate the sample page. Try and come up with your own unique style and design.