This is difficult stuff. And making the transition to the backend projects is confusing - I remember.
These are the instructions:
Crie um aplicativo full stack em JavaScript que seja funcionalmente semelhante a este: https://timestamp-microservice.freecodecamp.rocks/. Trabalhar nesse projeto vai fazer com que você escreva seu código usando um dos seguintes métodos:
Use um construtor de site de sua escolha para completar o projeto. Certifique-se de incorporar todos os arquivos do nosso repositório no GitHub.
Quando terminar, certifique-se de que uma demonstração funcional do seu projeto está hospedada em algum lugar público. Em seguida, envie o URL para ela no campo Solution Link . Como opção, envie também um link para o código-fonte do projeto no campo GitHub Link .
Where do you get confused? How far have you gotten in that list.
OK, I was finally able to get to your replit account here:
I don’t know what, but there is something weird about the links you are providing. I guess that last one kind of worked, but it just didn’t have the typical HTML content.
OK, so stop creating new forks. Just pick one and work with that. It should be a fork of this repo.
See what you can do with that. See if you can set up a “ping” endpoint - a GET to /ping that just returns "pong", to confirm that it’s working.
If you run into trouble, ask a question, but be very specific. Vague questions don’t get good answers.