Hi @bluetiger1236, welcome to the forums. Your page looks good. Some things to revisit;
- codepen provides validators for HTML, CSS and JS. Click on the down arrow in the upper right of each section and then click on the respective ‘Analyze’ link
- it’s a nit but typically, in a navbar the company logo would be on the left and links on the right
- maybe lighten up the background. It’s dark and and your font is dark. Not a good contrast. Plus it reminds me of prison, not a page that’s trying to market a product.
- maybe make the email a required field.
- change the cursor to a pointer when hovering over the submit button
How about higher contrast text or larger text?
Thanks that helped a lot