Question for Language

Hi,
I was asking if it exists feeecodecamp in French.

If you mean the curriculum, I don’t think so.

If I go to the curriculum, select the Menu button in the upper right, and select language, I see:

It seems that French is not an option for the curriculum at this time. That being said, being able to work in English would be an advantage. And you are more likely to find good documentation in English.

You are welcome to post questions on the forum in French. There are a few francophones around. And those of us that aren’t may throw it in Google Translate and answer in English, which you can then throw into Google Translate yourself. Posting in French may get your fewer and slower responses, but there is nothing wrong with it.

the translation in French is not yet ready. If you want to help translate freeCodeCamp in French you can start reading our contributing documentation at contribute.freecodecamp.org

1 Like

Avec plaisir, je ferai de mon mieux pour l’aboutissement de la traduction française.

Merci beaucoup pour votre réponse et suggestion

1 Like

The phrase “feeecodecamp” is not a known term in French, so it is difficult to say whether or not it exists in that language. If it is meant to be the French word “code camp”, then that term does exist in French and refers to a coding camp, or a summer camp where students learn how to code.

Uh, freeCodeCamp is a name of something specific. Did you check the name of the forum?

Merci !
Mais c’est juste que j’ai vu les versions anglaise, espagnole, italienne, … C’est pourquoi j’ai posé cette question.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.