Questions for Lesson rather than Help?

Ive found myself in the situation where I have coded correctly but than have specific questions on the step, but your not able to post. what would be the best way to do this? ive gone “back” than “forward” and clicked check until the help option comes up but i know there is a better way…

for instance…step16 Cafe I went to W3schools.com to look up the tag “link” and off hand i dont recall working with any tags in the CatPhoto webpage.
the exact example of “link” was the format for step16. so im assuming this is what this looks like for 999 out of 1000 HTML/CSS?

The term “tag” was introduced here: https://www.freecodecamp.org/learn/2022/responsive-web-design/learn-html-by-building-a-cat-photo-app/step-1

You can create a thread and ask the question. Copy and paste your code, a link to the challenge, and anything else relevant. Make sure you give the thread a descriptive title as well.

To post code you put it inside backticks.

When you enter a code block into a forum post, please precede it with a separate line of three backticks and follow it with a separate line of three backticks to make it easier to read.

You can also use the “preformatted text” tool in the editor (</>) to add backticks around text.

See this post to find the backtick on your keyboard.
Note: Backticks (`) are not single quotes (').

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.