Resp. Web Design Certification

Dear freecodecamp-team,
About a month ago i completed all exercises including the self-created projects for responsive web design. “Done” is ticked for each of the exercises and the uploaded projects. Unfortunately, I have not yet received any feedback or a certificate about it. did i make a mistake or do i just have to give you a little more time to review my work? I would be really happy to hear from you and wish you all a nice week!

HI @Directz !

Welcome to the forum!

If you want feedback on your projects, you will need to post each project separately in the Code Feedback section of the forum.

FCC only checks if the tests pass.

For the certificate,

You need to go to your account settings to claim your certificate. Before you can do so, you also need to agree to the Academy Honesty Pledge.

To make your certificate appear in your profile, you need to have your profile, your timeline and your certificates set to public. If you want your name to appear on your certificate you also need to have your name set to public.

Hope that helps!

1 Like

hey jwilkins.oboe,
thank you very much for the super quick response! yes that helped a lot! thanks :slight_smile:

Uhm, is there a possibility to send the certificate by email or to download it as a pdf? :slight_smile:

you could print it to pdf using the browser print feature (if you are logged off the donation part is not visible), or screenshot it
And you can share that link

ah yes great, thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.