Responsive Web Design Challange

https://codepen.io/lakshaysangwan/pen/NWxryQp
this is code i’m not getting all the test passed, but I’m not getting the error I am making.
please help.

Hello there, and welcome! Your page looks great btw. I don’t know the criteria of your project, so if I were you I would check it off one item at a time until you find your mistake. However, I did spot a couple of errors. Your CSS img-caption tag is empty and your li tag has margin duplicated. Hopefully this helps you out a bit :wink: Good Luck!

1 Like

include the test suite in your project, and you will be able to see more easily what the issue is

Can you please have a look now. I’ve added the test cases and corrected the mistakes you pointed out. I’m new to this self study methods and problem posting. I’ll surely take care of such mistakes ahead.
Thank you.

Can you please have a look now. I’ve added the test cases. I’m new to this self study methods and problem posting. I’ll surely take care of such mistakes ahead.
Thank you.

look at the error below the failed test

can you figure out why it is failing?

Some things to note when using CodePen:

1. CodePen does not expect any content outside the body tags in the HTML box.
  2. All meta, link, and script information must be put in the :gear: settings section of the HTML editor.
  3. The editors offer the ability to format and analyze your code, providing useful information about forgotten closing tags etc.

If you are still confused with how to use CodePen, please read the official documentation.

Hope this helps

1 Like

you should declare the id =“tribute-link” inside the a element as below:

<a id=“tribute-link” href=""

1 Like

Thank you Sir, can you help me with other failed test too?

@lakshay.ib.hisar, Click the red button to see which test(s) are failing and text to help you correct the issue.

I’ve checked the failed test, but i’m not getting the problem with the code. can you help in finding the wrong in the code?
the problem is with the image part i’m tired of trying the various combination for various settings .
thanks

Try using following CSS property for img
img {
max-width: 100%;
display: block;
height: auto;
margin: 0 auto;
}

This isn’t helping either.

In CSS change this, img to this, #image

1 Like

hey, thanks I got the logical reason it wasn’t working. thanks.