Responsive Web Design Projects - Survey Form

Hi,

Portfolio Project

I posted this issue before but I did not receive clear instruction. I hope I will receive clear help this time because 2 months in Responsive Web Design is fair enough for me.

The issue I have is that some test instructions are confusing, I don’t have any issue with HTML CSS, thanks to FCC and other learning platforms.

In Responsive Web Design Projects - Build a Survey Form, my results are 11/12.

The only failure is: 4. The projects section should contain at least one element with a class of “project-tile” to hold a project.

I put class=“title-project” in all project section elems and I still have that failure. Please tells me exactly what, where, and it is not a demand for coding answer, my project is already built, I just need to know exactly where the class of project-title must be set because I am getting frustrated.

Please I need clear instructions not to repeat what I said !!

Thank you for your support.

Hello!
You put project-title. The test looks for project-tile :upside_down_face:

Is this a FCC error ? Not English, so project-tile feels weird. Am I wrong ?

I said I need clear instruction not to repeat what I said !
Because it nerves me a lot, i put the class of "project-title’ in every project’s section elements and I still have that issue.

Wow calm down, it’s quite clear bro, line 24 you put “project-title” you have to put “project-tile” as the exercice wants to

1 Like

project-title without the second t in title

I understand your frustrations, but please try not to take it out on those of us trying to help you. :slight_smile:
ValentinBlay is correct - it should be project-tile.

2 Likes

oh allrite Valentin, its my mistake, my mind tolds me its project-title while it is project-tile, its subliminal trap :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
thank you very much Valentin.
No I am not, I also love and enjoy helping others.

Just a quick note @i-tech. All those links you have in the CSS section do not belong there. Those would go into the head element of HTML. Since it’s codepen you can click on the ‘Settings’ button, then HTML and add it into the ‘Stuff for <head>’ box.

2 Likes