Samsung Internet

While I was (am) working through Responsive Web Design, particularly CSS, I used my Samsung A10 with standard Internet browser to finish some challenges while I was away from my computer.

I had difficulties pasting into the “code” pane. I believe there is some javascript interfering with it since the pop-up on long-press was styled and not system.

While typing the selector, it repeats what I previously typed…ie

I type #, it displays ##, I type c, it displays ##c…and so on.
I finally had this as my selector:
##c##ca##c##cat##c##ca##c##cat-##c##ca##c##cat##c##ca##c##cat-p#ca##c##cat-ph#ca##c##cat-p#ca##c##cat-pho#ca##c##cat-p#ca##c##cat-ph#ca##c##cat-p#ca##c##cat-phot#ca##c##cat-p#ca##c##cat-ph#ca##c##cat-p#ca##c##cat-pho#ca##c##cat-p#ca##c##cat-ph#ca##c##cat-p#ca##c##cat-photo

It seemed to happen when I would switch back to the info pane and then back to the code pane.

I don’t expect a fix, really. Just letting you know about it. I may even look at it later and submit a possible solution.

Welcome Fishing,

If you are using a mobile device, the default keyboard does not always play well with the freeCodeCamp editor. I recommend you read the article on using a mobile device to view some tips - most importantly, check out the coding keyboards listed as they interface with the editor well.

Hope this helps

Thank you very much! I really appreciate it!