How can I improve? Especially for small screens. Is this good enough to use on my resume?
It’s good but these are the things I think you should change:
The images are too large make them a bit smaller.
Make the width of every image same.
Make the class “menu-items” responsive.
Add a horizontal line between the items maybe.
Your page height is more than the viewport which makes it scroll in y-direction so fix that.
Add scroll snapping.
Create a custom scrollbar.
@qtrandeveloper It looks great!!!
Oh my, I am so hungry now… I love Sushi!!!
Here are some tips comments.
- The images should all have a clean white background. The image “Tuna Nigiri” clearly has edges showing.
- It does not work in mobile view at all. You could have the images stack in mobile view. Look up media queries.
- How about a left and right arrow to switch the images?
- Where is the rest of the webpage?
Great start! Look to some restaurant sites for some inspirations.
I agree the Y height should be fixed and the addition of left right snapping or image swap would look more commercially typical - think online retailers.
Keep it up!
- Focus on the top-third of your resume . …
- Remove your objective statement. …
- Add numbers and percentages (when appropriate and helpful). …
- Move the most relevant info to the top. …
- Sprinkle accomplishments throughout your resume . …
- Ensure your font is clean and consistent.
Nice Idea, but if someone has a keyboard, a mouse, and a monitor screen, they can’t scroll sideways.