Solution to the mistakes

What is your hint or solution suggestion?
Only 2 errors left, I don’t know what should I do next.
Actually, I’m not fist language of English so even if FCC give me a hint, I couldn’t find where is my specific mistake.
So Please help me to pass the exam and improve my coding skill.

Challenge: Build a Technical Documentation Page
https://codepen.io/siienaa/full/vYXVOOY

Link to the challenge:
https://codepen.io/siienaa/full/vYXVOOY

What is your first language ?

You are not closing your ul-tags → your are not using a backslash in the closing tag
Can you try that and see if that works ?
Also, there may be a difference between ‘INTRODUCTION’ and ‘Introduction’
Can you try that?
Greets,
Karin

1. You have links that do not correspond to a section.

There should be one .nav-link for every element with the class of “main-section”, and every .nav-link should be within #navbar : expected 11 to equal 6

expected 11 to equal 6 means you have 11 elements (links) with the class nav-link but only 6 elements with the class main-section.

1. You have two sections that do not have corresponding links (STEP, PROGRAMING)

Check that these headers have corresponding .nav-link elements and be mindful of case! : STEP,PROGRAMING : expected 2 to equal 0

The sections with the ids STEP and PROGRAMING should have links that link to them.

Thank you for your hints.
My first language is Japanese!

You are not closing your ul-tags → your are not using a backslash in the closing tag
-Oh, really I couldn’t find where didn’t tag closed…
Also, there may be a difference between ‘INTRODUCTION’ and ‘Introduction’
-I did it! But it didn’t works…

Thank you for your advice.
I did it and I could solve 1 error, but I don’t know why 2 errors increased and other is remined. haha

The first element inside the main-section sections should be a header element (you have h4, h3 and an article element instead).

The text inside the header elements has to match the link text exactly (e.g. “Step1” not “Step1:”).

Thank you for your grate hints!!
I could pass the test!!
Thank you so much!

1 Like