Story #8 tribute page. resize image problem

i have set display as block and width : 100% and height: auto but it does not pass the task,

1 Like

Welcome, mnkrv.

Would you mind providing a link to your project? Or, at the very least, paste your code here?

The more information you provide us, the more likely we will be able to help.

When you enter a code block into a forum post, please precede it with a separate line of three backticks and follow it with a separate line of three backticks to make it easier to read.

You can also use the “preformatted text” tool in the editor (</>) to add backticks around text.

See this post to find the backtick on your keyboard.
Note: Backticks (`) are not single quotes (’).

1 Like

Hello @mnkrv. Welcome!
I think you need to use max-width instead of width. That may pass the tests. But, as @Sky020 said, can you please provide a link to your project?
Thanks!

1 Like

thank you i have fixed it :slightly_smiling_face:

it is my project but I know I should prove the position of the checkboxes and radios .

1 Like

Hi @mnkrv
I saw your project. it’s very nice but there is a problem.
you should center the #servet-form at the middle
I fix this problem for you😉
look at what I have changed in your code so you can fix the problem:

#survey-form{
  margin: 0 auto;
  border: solid 5px yellow;
  text-align: center;
/*   margin: 50px; */
  padding: 20px;
  position: relative;
  width: 700px;
  height: 600px;
/*   left: 220px; */
}

@mnkrv, your post was about your tribute page. You’ve posted a link to your survey form.

Is there something you want to address with it? If so, it would be better to open a new thread.

I liked it thank you :raised_hands:

what do you mean?
I’m literally new in here so I don’t know too much about it.

I mean, the title of the post says you were having a problem with story #8, resize image problem.

You were asked to post a link but the link to your tribute page and you posted a link to your survey form. If you’re no longer having an issue with the tribute page and you have a question about the survey form please open a new topic for it.

1 Like