Stuck in 'Survey Report' project!

I have created the survey form but I can’t seem to solve the no.10 problem { User Story #10: For the name, email, and number input fields inside the form I can see corresponding labels that describe the purpose of each field with the following ids: id="name-label" , id="email-label" , and id="number-label" .}

I think I have solved this but still showing an error.
Here is my work link https://codepen.io/nishat-123/pen/BapXEqE?editors=1100

You’ve misspelt label. You used lebel tags :wink:

1 Like

I checked this more than 5 times !!! But couldn’t get it. Thank you so much :wink:

1 Like

You should submit your page when it passes all the tests, could you please work on the following issues. Besides that you are doing well.

1. Your tribute page should have an element with corresponding id=“main”, which contains all other elements.

3. I should see either a or
element with corresponding id=“img-div”.

4. Within the “img-div” element, I should see an element with a corresponding id=“image”.

5. Within the “img-div” element, I should see either a or
element with a corresponding id=“img-caption” that contains textual content describing the image shown in “img-div”.

6. I should see an element with a corresponding id=“tribute-info”, which contains textual content describing the subject of the tribute page.

7. I should see an element with a corresponding id=“tribute-link”, which links to an outside site that contains additional information about the subject of the tribute page. HINT: You must give your element an attribute of target and set it to “_blank” in order for your link to open in a new tab (i.e. target="_blank").

#Layout

1. The element should responsively resize, relative to the width of its parent element, without exceeding its original size.

2. The element should be centered within its parent element.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.