Stuck on Responsive Web Design > Create Media Query Lesson

I’m currently completing the responsive web design certification, and I’m on the section titled Responsive Web Design Principles, on the lesson titled Create Media Query. It’s asking me to “add a media query, so that the p tag has a font-size of 10px when the device’s height is less than or equal to 800px.” I do that, it says I’m wrong. So I struggle a little longer before looking at the answer under the Get Help tab, which is the same as what I put down. I tried copy and pasting it on a refreshed set of code and it still doesn’t work. I even did the same thing with the video answer the give and it still doesn’t work. This is really frustrating because I’m close to finishing the lessons and don’t want to get stuck here and not be able to finish it. Anyone who has advice or has dealt with a similar issue and knows what to do please help me

Solution:

I tried your code and it does work on my end.
Maybe try it in another browser.

Also please copy paste your code instead of screenshot for easier troubleshooting.

This note is on the front page of the Responsive Web Design module:

“Note: Some browser extensions, such as ad-blockers and dark mode extensions can interfere with the tests. If you face issues, we recommend disabling extensions that modify the content or layout of pages, while taking the course.”

I’d start disabling browser extensions until you find the one that is causing problems.

Had the same issue, and it turned out to be my ad and popup blocker. I was using chrome.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.