Stuck on step 51 for days now

Step 51

Next, you are going to add some new form input elements, so add another fieldset element directly below the current fieldset element.

</fieldset>
     <fieldset>
     </fieldset>

No matter where I put the new fieldset underneath the old one, it is not allowing me to progress further. I have been stuck on this step for days now and it makes me want to quit to be completely honest. free code camp is awful at describing how to accomplish each step correctly.

i don’t know how to link code, I tried copy and pasting it but it is not showing the code, instead it is showing what the code accomplishes. So instead ill just show how my new fieldset is set up.

<fieldset>
            <legend>Is your cat an indoor or outdoor cat?</legend>
            <label><input id="indoor" type="radio" name="indoor-outdoor" value="indoor"> Indoor</label>
            <label><input id="outdoor" type="radio" name="indoor-outdoor" value="outdoor"> Outdoor</label>
         </fieldset>
         <fieldset>
         </fieldset>
          <input type="text" name="catphotourl" placeholder="cat photo URL" required>
          <button type="submit">Submit</button>```

Please post your full code and a link to the Step you are working on. Thanks

When you enter a code block into a forum post, please precede it with a separate line of three backticks and follow it with a separate line of three backticks to make it easier to read.

You can also use the “preformatted text” tool in the editor (</>) to add backticks around text.

See this post to find the backtick on your keyboard.
Note: Backticks (`) are not single quotes (').

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.