Stuck with projects for python certification

Hi,

I apologize in advance for my post but I’m really bitter.

I completed the python certification lessons in September and of the 5 projects I was only able to do two, one on the polygonal area that I also sent and the other on probability.

On the other three I’m stuck and every time I try to start them I lose my motivation.

I was enjoying learning python and I feel it’s my way and I do a lot of projects on my own.

I don’t know what’s wrong.

Maybe I’m the one who doesn’t understand.

Thank you and really apologize for this message.

I love freecodecamp.

Hello @vertebraofficial01!

It can be frustrating when we get stuck in an area for any length of time.

That is when the community is at its best to assist and guide us, if we post our complete codes and questions in the specific subforum (in this case Python), or in the General subforum.

The community comes through big time with support. The freeCodeCamp staff, leaders, moderators, volunteers and community, in general, are amazing sources of guidance and support.

I will admit that I am not as advanced as you are, @vertebraofficial01, but, I read almost everything attempting to gain knowledge on my way.

I hope you do not lose motivation, but will turn to the forums for support and guidance.

Keep up your great progress!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.