Stucked at learn-html-by-building-a-cat-photo-app/step-53

i am at this (for me very easy) great test https://www.freecodecamp.org/learn/2022/responsive-web-design/learn-html-by-building-a-cat-photo-app/step-53

it dont let my go forward any more. so i stocked. no chance to go forward. any idea?

i was ededid inside the editor maybe to much.

Hint

You have either deleted the second fieldset element or it is missing an opening tag or closing tag.

but i pretty sure this is the correct:

<fieldset>
      <legend>Is your cat an indoor or outdoor cat?</legend>
      <label><input id="indoor" type="radio" name="indoor-outdoor" value="indoor"> Indoor</label>
      <label><input id="outdoor" type="radio" name="indoor-outdoor" value="outdoor"> Outdoor</label>
  </fieldset>
  <fieldset>
    <legend>What's your cat's personality?</legend>
  </fieldset>

The new legend you added is correct. But I think you accidentally changed something else and that is causing the tests to fail. For example, I don’t see the cat photo URL input below the fieldset.

I would restart the step to get the original HTML back and then add your legend again, making sure not to change anything else.

1 Like

i tried to I would restart the step to get the original HTML back
by reload the webpage. but it stays. maybe i need restart Firefox? or how i could restart this ?

works now.
i have deleted the first fieldset
and put into only this:

<fieldset>
            <legend>What's your cat's personality?</legend>
            <label><input id="indoor" type="radio" name="indoor-outdoor" value="indoor"> Indoor</label>
            <label><input id="outdoor" type="radio" name="indoor-outdoor" value="outdoor"> Outdoor</label>
          </fieldset>

before i pressed browser back button and was solving the task before. it seeems it not helped. was al stored in a local cache.

i dont know whey it works now but it woks

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.