Stucked in step 14 of Learn HTML by Building a Cat Photo App

Hello guys, I am presently stucked in step 14.
I have tried all I could within my capacity as a beginner in coding to get the anchor tags well nested in the paragraph tag but I keep getting the code wrong with every attempt. Please I really need an urgent help to pass this stage.
I have uploaded the error message I have been getting in every attempt I have tried to fix it.
Thanks in anticipation.

Hi there! Please never share your code as a screenshot. How to do it properly:
Forum code formatting

Thanks there!.
Please also help with a solution with my present difficulty .
How do I get the correct code ?

Share the code with your attempt and then it will be possible to help you with fixing it

<p> see more. <a href="https://freecatphotoapp.com"> cat photos</a>in our gallery</p>h

You’re still sharing your code incorrectly, check this link more carefully
There are backticks for your convenience ( ``` )

I’ve edited your code for readability. When you enter a code block into a forum post, please precede it with a separate line of three backticks and follow it with a separate line of three backticks to make it easier to read.

You can also use the “preformatted text” tool in the editor (</>) to add backticks around text.

See this post to find the backtick on your keyboard.
Note: Backticks (`) are not single quotes (').

Hi,
I think from the screenshot it seems like you should add a target = "_blank" to the a tag there.

1 Like

Theres more to fix than just what the above suggests. You should not have a . after the word “more” and you also need to add a space after your closing anchor tag </a>

Also you need a . after the word gallery

1 Like

There’s the article with examples you may find helpful:

1 Like

you should added "target=_blank " in “a” tag