hello i have just finished my second project and really want some feedbacks and advices thanks.
Your form looks good @khalil2210. Some things to revisit;
- Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
- There are HTML syntax/coding errors you should be aware of and address.
- Since copy/paste from codepen you can ignore the first warning and first two errors.
- User’s should be able to click on the label to toggle a selection, not just the radio button / checkbox
- Change the cursor to a pointer when hovering over the submit button
- Do not use the
<br>element to force line breaks or spacing. That’s what CSS is for.
- Reference MDN Docs
- User’s should not have to delete text from the textarea in order to enter their comments. That would be a bad UX.
On a side note, attach the link to your pen. Not a template.
hello @Roma thank you for your advices . i made what you told me. just for the br elements :i m i suposed to add p element everytime i want a line break ? here is the link https://codepen.io/khalil2210/pen/ZEKemgE
No. Instead of using
<br> elements to have each inline element on a new line use, or set, container elements to be block-level elements so they’ll each take up the full width. You could have used a
div element and possibly added a
class attribute to style.
<div class="someclass"> <label id="name-label" for="name">Name:</label> <input type="text" id="name" placeholder="enter your name" required> </div>
This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.