Survey Form - Build a Survey Form

Hi :slight_smile:
This is an easy question: I am currently building my own survey form. Is it possible to run the tests as I code? Or can I only run tests once I fulfill the stories? I am a few lines in and trying to check my coding but nothing happens when I click on ‘run the tests’

Hi @rosario.kenyis, it would be helpful if you add the link so we can see what is wrong.

Thank You.  I thought this was general question so I did not include the code but here it is:

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html lang="en">
  <head>
  <meta charset="UTF-8">
  <h1 id="title">Program Community College</h1>
  <link rel="stylesheet" href="styles.css">
  <p id="description">Thank you for taking the time to help us improve the program.</p>
  <form id="survey-form">
    <fieldset>
      <label>Name </label>
    </fieldset>
  </form>
  </head>
  </html>

Hey @rosario.kenyis, I meant a link, it would take us directly to your page so we can test the code out ourselves, it is a chain like icon you can use to create the link.

I can’t say why you can’t run it, but yes, you can run/check your code as many times as you want.

Remember to save your code from time to time.

I think it is working now. I am able to see the checkmarks. Not sure why it wasn’t working earlier. Thank you! :partying_face:

I am not sure either. I just tried running the tests again and it is working now. Thank you!