Survey Form - Build a Survey Form

Tell us what’s happening:
Survey Form - Build a Survey Form → I passed all my test cases but I got only 20% mark
what is the problem in my code

Your code so far

WARNING

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html lange="en">
  <head>
    <meta charset="UTF_8">
    <title>survey-form.freecodecamp.rocks</title>
     <link rel="stylesheet" href="styles.css" />
  <head>
<body>
 <header>
  <h1 id="title">freeCodeCamp Survey Form</h1>  
  <p id="description">Thank you for taking the time to help us improve the platform</p>
</header>

<form id="survey-form">
    <fieldset>
      <label id="name-label" for="name">Name <input type="text" id="name" name="name" placeholder="Enter Your Name"required></label>
      <label id="email-label" for="email">Email <input type="email" id="email" name="email" placeholder="Enter Your Email"required></label>
        <label id="number-label" for="age">Age <input type="number" id="number" name="number" min="18" max="55" required placeholder="Enter Your Age"></label>
         </fieldset>
<!-------------secound field------->
    <fieldset>
      <label>Which option best describes your current role?
        <select id="dropdown">
        <option value="">Select Current Role</option>
        <option value="1">Student</option>
        <option value="2">Full Time Job </option>
        <option value="3">Full Time Learner</option>
        <option value="4">Perfer Not to Say</option>
        <option value="5">Other</option>
        <select>
      </label>

<label>Would you recommend freeCodeCamp to a friend? </label>
   <label for="definitely"><input value="Definitely"  name="radio-group"  type="radio" class="inline"/> Definitely</lable>
     <label for="Maybe">     <input value="Maybe" type="radio" name="radio-group" class="inline"/>Maybe</lable>
    <label for="Not-sure"><input  value="Not-sure" type="radio" name="radio-group" class="inline"/> Not sure</lable>

<label>What is your favorite feature of freeCodeCamp?
      <select id="dropdown">
        <option value="">Select an Option</option>
        <option value="1">Challenges</option>
        <option value="2">Projects</option>
        <option value="3">Community</option>
        <option value="4">Open source</option>
        <select>
      </label>

<label>What would you like to see improved? (Check all that apply)</label>
        <label><input value="front-end-projects"  name="front-end-projects"  type="checkbox" class="inline"/>Front-end Projects</label>
        <label><input value="back-end-projects" type="checkbox" name="back-end-projects" class="inline"/> Back-end Projects</label>
        <label><input  value="data-visualization" type="checkbox" name="data-visualization" class="inline"/> Data Visualization</label>
        <label><input value="challenges"  name="challenges"  type="checkbox" class="inline"/> Challenges</label>
        <label><input value="open-source-community" type="checkbox" name="open-source-community" class="inline"/> Open Source Community</label>
        <label><input  value="gitter-gelp-rooms" type="checkbox" name="gitter-help-rooms" class="inline"/> Gitter help rooms</label>
        <label><input value="videos"  name="videos"  type="checkbox" class="inline"/> Videos</label>
        <label><input value="city-meetups" type="checkbox" name="citymeetups" class="inline"/> City Meetups</label>
        <label><input  value="wiki" type="checkbox" name="wiki" class="inline"/> Wiki</label>
      <label><input value="forum" type="checkbox" name="forum" class="inline"/> Forum</label>
            <label><input  value="additional-courses" type="checkbox" name="additional-courses" class="inline"/> Additional Courses</label>

</fieldset>
     <fieldset>
       <label>Any comments or suggestions?
         <textarea placeholder="Enter Your Comments Here!..."></textarea>
       </label>
       <button id="submit">Sumbit</button>
    </fieldset>

</form >
</body>
</html>

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/105.0.0.0 Safari/537.36

Challenge: Survey Form - Build a Survey Form

Link to the challenge:

I’ve edited your code for readability. When you enter a code block into a forum post, please precede it with a separate line of three backticks and follow it with a separate line of three backticks to make it easier to read.

You can also use the “preformatted text” tool in the editor (</>) to add backticks around text.

See this post to find the backtick on your keyboard.
Note: Backticks (`) are not single quotes (').

THERE ARE TOTAL 5 PROJECTS IN WEB DEVELOPMENT COURSE.
AT THIS STEP YOU COMPLETED ONLY 1 PROJECT RIGHT .
SO IT IS SHOWING 20%.
AFTER COMPLETING ALL PROJECTS YOU GET 100%[quote=“JeremyLT, post:2, topic:553762, full:true”]
I’ve edited your code for readability. When you enter a code block into a forum post, please precede it with a separate line of three backticks and follow it with a separate line of three backticks to make it easier to read.

You can also use the “preformatted text” tool in the editor (</>) to add backticks around text.

See this post to find the backtick on your keyboard.
Note: Backticks (`) are not single quotes (').
[/quote]

If you have a question about a specific challenge as it relates to your written code for that challenge, just click the Ask for Help button located on the challenge. It will create a new topic with all code you have written and include a link to the challenge also. You will still be able to ask any questions in the post before submitting it to the forum.

Thank you.

Hi
What if that link that you mentioned (Ask for Help) is not working. I am asking because I am experiencing that problem right now.

The bar just stay black and doesn’t pop open as it used to. Are you able to help with that?

Oh, Dude, it is simple really don’t worry the 20% you got is not for the current project it’s for the overall projects so you completed your courses, for the first section.
for more explanation, we got a total of 5 projects to get certified and the one you have done now accounts for 20% (Survey Form), Then the other Four will follow.

Hi to all. I have a problem with this. When I try “Run the test”, the page show me 2 errors:

Can you help me?
Thanks!

If you have a question about a specific challenge as it relates to your written code for that challenge, and you’ve tried to solve it at least 3 times so far and still need some help, just click the Ask for Help button located on the challenge (it looks like a question mark).
This button will create a new topic with all code you have written and include a link to the challenge also. You will still be able to ask any questions in the post before submitting it to the forum.

Thank you.