Survey Form - Build a Survey Form

Tell us what’s happening:
Hi, There are some errors that your mark that don’t quite understand

• Your #name should require input.
    +Every radio button group should have at least 2 radio buttons
    And I have another error that I don’t know how to correct, all the text is running, that is to say, it doesn’t have separations and I don’t know what I should really do there.
    I don’t know if I can make myself clear, I hope you can help me with my question, thanks.

Your code so far

<!-- file: index.html -->
<DOCTYPE! html>
<html lang="en">
  <head>
     <meta charset="UTF-8">
    <title>FreeCodeCamp Survey Form</title>
    <link rel="stylesheet" href="styles.css" />
  </head>
  <body>
    <h1 id="title">FreeCodeCamp Survey Form</h1>
    <p id="description">Thank you for taking the time to help us improve the plataform</p>
    <form id="survey-form" method="" action='https://survey-form.freecodecamp.rocks/'>
      <label id="name-label">Name<input id="name" type="text" name="name" placeholder="Enter your name"></label>
      <label id="email-label">Email<input id="email" type="email" name="email" placeholder="Enter your Email"></label>
      <label id="number-label">Age (optional)<input id="number" type="number" min="8" max="100" placeholder="Age"></label>

<label>Which option best describes your current role?</label> <select id="dropdown">
        <option value="">select current role</option>
        <option value="1">Student</option>
        <option value="2">Full time job</option>
        <option value="3">Full time learner</option>
        <option value="4">Prefer not to say</option>
        <option value="5">Other</option>
        <legend>Would you recommend freeCodeCamp to a friend?</legend>
        <label>Definitely<input type="radio" value="definitely" name="definitely"></label>
        <label>Maybe<input type="radio" name="maybe" value="maybe"></label>
        <label>Not sure<input type="radio" value="not-sure" name="not-sure"></label>
        <label>What is your favorite feature of freeCodeCamp?</label><select id="dropdown">
          <option value="">select an option</option>
          <option value="1">Challenges</option>
          <option value="2">Projects</option>
          <option value="3">Community</option>
          <option value="4">Open Source</option>

<label><input type="checkbox" value="front-end-projects" name="">
        <input type="checkbox" value=""name="">
        <input type="checkbox" value="" name="">
        </label>
        <label for="comments">Any comments or suggestions?<textarea id="comments" name="comments" rows="3" cols="30" placeholder="Enter your comment here..."></textarea>
        </label>
        <input id="submit" type="submit" value="submit"/>
    </form>
  </body>

/* file: styles.css */

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_15_7) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/107.0.0.0 Safari/537.36

Challenge: Survey Form - Build a Survey Form

Link to the challenge:

1. Wherever you see “require”, it means at the end of that element’s tag you need to place the keyword required.
  2. Assign something to the value and name attribute of your checkbox type inputs here:
  1. Here:

inside every <label> tag you need to have two <input> tags with attribute type = "radio"> nested.

That should do the trick, good Luck!

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.