Survey Form (Challenge Completed!)

Hey, Campers!
I completed the second challenge (Survey Form) with great effort and interest. I would appreciate any feedback. If you like it then hit the heart button or let me know in the comment section. It enheartens me. :blush: Here is the link to the Form:

Survey Form

Please let me know how good my code is So that I should work on it even more.

Thanks,

2 Likes

Congratulations! I really like how this looks!
I love that you used <header>, which is an example of semantic html. Perhaps instead of using <div class="container"> you could use its semantic html counterpart, <section class="container">. This would make your page more accessible and increase its SEO!

Otherwise — great job!

2 Likes

Your form looks good @Wahab. Some thing for you to revisit;

• Keep the test script when forking the pen (<script src="https://cdn.freecodecamp.org/testable-projects-fcc/v1/bundle.js"></script>).
    • The test script should be included, with all tests passing, when you submit your project.
  • When using codepen it only expects the code you’d put within the <body> </body> tags in HTML. (No need to include the body tags). For anything you want to add to <head> click on the ‘Settings’ button, then HTML and add it into the ‘Stuff for <head>’ box.
    • The link to your font would go in the box labeled ‘Stuff for <head>’
  • Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
    • You don’t use the legend element properly. Consider using it as a child of the fieldset element.
  • Don’t use the <br> element to force spacing. Use margin and/or padding in CSS.
1 Like

THANKS !! :heart: :slight_smile: I will fix this :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot, I appreciate that you check my code and told me my mistakes :heart: :heart:

1 Like

Oh these were not mistakes but areas for improvement! Don’t be so harsh to yourself — you’re doing a terrific job!

1 Like

:heart: :heart: thanks for your kind words.

1 Like