Survey Form constructive feedback

Hey lovely people! I just got done with my survey form and would love some constructive feedback. Heres the page:
https://codepen.io/puncrastination/full/bGqrrpE

Thank you in advance! Stay safe.

This is amazing @michellebarbosa789, love the layout and structure of the webpage! Nice Work! :+1:

1 Like

Your form looks good @michellebarbosa789. Some things to revisit;

• Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.

• There are HTML syntax/coding errors you should be aware of and address.
    • Since copy/paste from codepen you can ignore the first warning and first two errors.
  • Codepen provides validators for HTML, CSS and JS. Click on the chevron in the upper right of each section and then click on the respective ‘Analyze’ link.

• The one for CSS is good. Use it and address the issue(s).
    • (The one for HTML misses things which is why I recommend W3C)
  • A lot of the HTML code is the same as the sample. You should make the project from scratch, with your own code, style and content. Don’t take code from the sample project.

• The projects are not just another challenge. Each one is meant to be a significant step in your progress. Every project you do will require research, planning, trial and error, and strengthening your skills beyond what you gain from the incremental challenges.
    • The hardest part of coding is looking at a problem and coming up with a plan to solve that problem. Starting out by looking at someone else’s code completely bypasses that step.

In the future when asking for feedback open your topic in the #project-feedback subforum.
I’ve taken the liberty of moving it for you.

Thanks Roma! Ill keep those in mind moving forward.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.