Survey Form - Failing last 4 user stories

Hello all,
Can someone please have a look on the rubbish :grin: I’ve made so far and point out to me whats going on with them ? I’ve been at it for the last couple of days and just couldn’t make it work to pass those tests…
User stories I am currently failing :

• User Story #12: Inside the form element, I can select an option from a dropdown that has a corresponding id="dropdown" .
  • User Story #13: Inside the form element, I can select a field from one or more groups of radio buttons. Each group should be grouped using the name attribute.
  • User Story #14: Inside the form element, I can select several fields from a series of checkboxes, each of which must have a value attribute.
  • User Story #15: Inside the form element, I am presented with a textarea at the end for additional comments.
  • User Story #16: Inside the form element, I am presented with a button with id="submit" to submit all my inputs.

Pen : https://codepen.io/iulian_acsinte/pen/oKZZzP

Thank you for your time and have a great day!

You have <div> elements encapsulating half the form, cutting off the bottom half of the form. For example:

<div>
<form>
</div>
--everything here is not counted as within the form, that's why test conditions keep saying not in form---
 </form>

Just make sure to keep track of where you start your <div> and where you close them off with</div>.

I got rid of all the unnecessary <div> elements around the <form></form>. You don’t need them. I got 16/17 of the test conditions to pass just by removing those problematic <div>. The last remaining item is to have checkboxes, which you don’t have in your survey form.

1 Like

Thanks a lot for your time and help!! It did solve my issues ! Cheers ! :smile:

1 Like

You’re welcome! Good luck on on your learning journey. I hope it’s as fun as it is challenging, like it was for me.