Survey Form - Feedback #1

Almost done with the survey form project. I would like to hear any suggestions or comments you have.
I’m still learning the fundamentals of web development so any feedback would be much appreciated.

Also, I couldn’t figure out how to prevent the background image from scrolling with the rest of the content any tips?

Thanks in advance!

Welcome to the forums @yves-ganza. Your form looks good. Some things to revisit;

• Keep the test script when forking the pen (<script src="https://cdn.freecodecamp.org/testable-projects-fcc/v1/bundle.js"></script>)
    • The test script, with all tests passing, should be included when you submit your projects.
    • Your page passes 10/17 user stories. Click the red button to see which test(s) are failing and text to help you correct the issue.
    • Be sure and read more than just the first line of the failing message. The ability to read and comprehend error messages is a skill you’ll need to acquire as a developer. Ask questions on what you don’t understand.
  • Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
    • There are HTML syntax/coding errors you should be aware of and address.
    • Since copy/paste from codepen you can ignore the first warning and first two errors.
  • User’s should be able to click on the label to toggle a selection, not just the radio button / checkbox (there’s a typo for one of your checkboxes that prevents this)
  • attaching a screenshot. Text is hard to read on small screen, same happens on a larger screen but not as bad

1 Like

Thank you very much for the quick reply @Roma . I’m going to look into all the suggestions you’ve provided and I’ll be back if I have more questions.

1 Like

Any tips on how I can make the background image fixed(not scrollable)?

There is a property: value; pair you can add. Have you searched?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.