Survey From Scrolling help

Hey guys,
I have been really busy so I haven’t been able to work as quickly on this as I wanted. All in all I am not to bummed on this so far but there is still a lot I want to do. I am trying to get my background to be fixed and let my “form-box” move when I scroll the page “similar to the example project on others projects”.

I keep ending up just messing things up every time I hunt for a fix. I feel like I am missing something that if I understood whatever I am missing better this would be a quick fix. Thanks in advance for the help.

Hello~!

You can add a background-image property directly to your body element, instead of creating a div for the image.

Then, to make it stay in place, you can use background-position with the value fixed.

I’ll give that ago thanks. One more for ya, any idea why it looks different in chrome vs firefox? stuff seems to pop around when I open it in chrome.

Like this?
You’ve got the position:absolute on the submit button, which means it ignores the elements around it.

That I have yet to fix, My " excellent, good, average, and poor". I’ll tackle that after I get this to work.

I am trying to get the background to opacity and a color over lay, when I try to fix it as you suggested my background image disappears and the color is all I see.

Try a background-image, a background-color with an opacity value (rgba), and a background-blend-mode