here is my survey form project, it didn’t pass the test 17/17 because I did custom placeholders
inputs have issue - they fold when something is written in the field but i dont know the js yet to fix it hahahah
please feedback me
Your form actually looks very good! But I kinda feel its kinda big maybe it should be smaller, maybe thats just me.
Edit: You should make sure on your submit button you set the cursor to a pointer.
- It looks better on mobile.
Your form looks good @qrx. Some things to revisit;
- The test script should be included, with all tests passing, when you submit your projects.
- Your page passes 16/17 user stories. Click the red button to see which test(s) are failing and text to help you correct the issue.
- If you want to do another form outside of FCC’s curriculum to showcase your special skills you can make another one. Projects that are submitted for the RWD certification should pass all user stories.
- Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
- Since copy/paste from codepen you can ignore the first warning and first two errors.
- There are HTML coding errors you should be aware of and address.
- Change the cursor to a pointer when hovering over the submit button