Survey form feedback - Thank you

Hi,

I finished the survey form challenge. Feedback on my project is welcome. Thank you.

Good job! I like the clean and modern UI.

I think you can give focus effect on inboxes when I am typing something there.

Also give some margin or padding at the top and bottom of the page so that it doesn’t feel squashed and give that space. :slight_smile:

I liked the fact that you customized the entry fields and the boxes. And the overall presentation of the form is great. But there are a few things that need to be corrected.

1. There is a spelling error in the drop down menu label-‘profession’.
  2. The drop down itself would be better if you increase the width of it, as placeholder ‘select an option’ is not completely visible even at full browser width.
  3. Below browser width of around 990px the text inside the submit button starts to spill out of its border
  4. Below browser width of around 745px the place holder text inside the entry fields start to become illegible. You can solve this by shifting the entry fields to below their labels and increasing their width to accommodate the placeholder text.
  5. Your ‘textarea’ element can be extended outside the form box, fix a max-width value to it to prevent this.

Thank you for your feedback. I have changed my layout a little bit and it should now work properly. If you have other suggestions please let me know.

1 Like

This looks really good! I am working on my form now too and I really like how you’ve designed the radio and checkbox options. I am going to poke around in your code and try to figure out how you did that.

I do have a suggestion for your description. I noticed you put a break after the word “feedback” but when I narrow the window, at certain points it looks a little weird. I would get rid of that
and use css to set the max-width of the description to 530px and fix the margins so that it stays centered.