"Survey Form Feedback"

Hi guys, I have just completed building my survey form and I would like to have your feedback and recommendations.

Hello!

Technically, your site is not responsive, which is the purpose of the course :stuck_out_tongue::

Aesthetically, I like the combination of colors, though I would change some of the layout:

• Center the entire form or align it left. Right now, the personal information is centered while the next sections (Movie Type, Features and Feedback) are not.
  • I would align the submit button too (left or right, IMO, look best, but could be centered too) or move it inside the black area (aligned with the form fields).

The second part is my opinion only and other may differ :stuck_out_tongue: (you can’t please everyone).

Anyway, I hope it helps :slight_smile:,

Regards!

1 Like

thanks for your feedback :hugs:

1 Like

@msafirikennedy0, since you’re asking for feedback, I’ve moved your post to an appropriate forum.

1 Like

Your form looks okay @msafirikennedy0. Some things to revisit;

• Codepen provides the boilerplate for you. It only expects the code you’d put within the body element in HTML. (No need to include the body tags). For anything you want to add to the <head> element click on the ‘Settings’ button, then HTML and add it into the ‘Stuff for <head>’ box.
    • The link to the font goes in the box labeled ‘Stuff for <head>’
  • Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
    • There are HTML coding errors you should be aware of and address.
  • Don’t use <br> to force line breaks or spacing. That’s what CSS is for.
    • as an aside, this </br> is not valid HTML
  • Codepen provides validators for HTML, CSS and JS. Click on the down arrow in the upper right of each section and then click on the respective ‘Analyze’ link.
    • The one for CSS is good. Use it, there’s something to clean up.
      • After correcting one error, click analyze again. You’ll have to do this multiple times to clean up all the errors in your CSS.
    • The one for HTML misses things which is why I recommend W3C
  • User’s should be able to click on the label to select, not just the radio button / checkbox.
    • Review the lessons on adding radio buttons and checkboxes.
1 Like

thank you for your feedback :hugs:, I was also wondering if there is any way i can go to the next challenge because I’ve tried submitting my URL to the solution box but when i click the " I’ve completed this challenge" button it doesn’t work please help me because i had the same problem with my tribute page

You can do all the challenges and not submit them. Doing it that way though you won’t get the certificate.
What do you mean “it doesn’t work”? Is there an error message? You can’t click the submit button? Please be clear. Others submit daily and I haven’t heard of any issues.

When i click the submit button nothing happens it’s supposed to show me a box in which i can click so that it takes me to the next challenge.