Survey form help please

My survey form has passed 15 out of the 17 tests required and I don’t get what’s wrong with the ones that didn’t. they’re both about the name and email input fields having the correct id’s. I’ve double checked it a hundred times, looked at other people’s code but it looks the exact same. Really need some feedback on it!! Here’s my project on codepen: https://codepen.io/alexandreopf/pen/bjwYvY

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Always make sure you read the whole error:

AssertionError: Name input field should be required : expected false to be truthy

You need to make both fields required.

1 Like

You code is almost there.

The problem you are having is not obvious at first- the tests require that for the inputs email and name, the user must enter a value. To do this the inputs must have the required attribute set:

<input type="whatever" id="whatever" required />

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much!! I’ll make sure to read the whole thing next time lol.

Thanks!!! I was only looking at the id and it didn’t even cross my mind that the problem would be that. Appreciate it!

Can not count how many times that life lessons has come in handy

Good for you for me i do not know how to code at all even i do not know how to do it can you help me

Do you have an actual question or link to your codepen so we can help? Also you should start a new thread if you do.