Survey Form-help

User Story #12: Inside the form element, I can select an option from a dropdown that has a corresponding id="dropdown" .
im having trouble with this can someone help ty

Make sure to read your error messages. Check out the first line of the error message for that item:

Screenshot 2021-10-07 171131

to me only this appears : (

Ok. I also got rid of the extra spaces that are in your opening <select> and you also were missing the ending </form>. Try fixing those and then see what you get.

1 Like

still nothing sadly : (

I just reopened the codepen and I am getting the same error message, so check out the error message. What does the first line say now?

1 Like

it says “Select should contain at least 2 selectable options : expected 0 to be at least 2” now !! but i do have 2 options, so i still dont know what im doing wrong

Another thing about the error message…It says, "I can select an option from a dropdown that has corresponding id="dropdown

In other words, it’s the dropdown that is supposed to have the id, not the options.

1 Like

ohhh ok, sorry and thank you so much!!1its weird that i cant see the messages though, they are of much help

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.