Could you take a look at it?
I really really need some feedback.
Your form looks good @sayeh92. Some things to revisit;
- Codepen provides the boilerplate for you. It only expects the code you’d put within the
bodyelement in the HTML editor. (No need to include the
bodytags). For anything you want to add to the
<head>element click on the ‘Settings’ button, then HTML and add it into the ‘Stuff for <head>’ box.
- Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
- There are HTML syntax/coding errors you should be aware of and address.
- Do not use the
<br>element to force line breaks or spacing. That’s what CSS is for.
- Reference MDN Docs
- The eye moves left to right and it’s easier to associate which radio button is selected if it’s to the left of the label. (Like you did with your checkboxes)
- Change the cursor to a pointer when hovering over the submit button
- Make your page responsive. Remember, the R in RWD stands for Responsive
- There’s a horizontal scrollbar on smaller screens. The submit button (though it’s more of a bar) falls out of the container on smaller screens.
- It also looks like the personal info inputs fall out of their container too
Your page looks good. In terms of design, I would recommend to give a better use to those spaces:
2. Instead of choosing beetween 3 hobbies, you can make an open question. Or, reformulate the question: Which of the following activities do you like most?
3. In education, you can add “other”. (Alternative education.)
Hope this helps.
Thank you for this awesome feedback.
This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.