Survey Form Project Label / Divclass Confusion

Hello FCC Community,

I recently got through the HTML/CSS curriculum over the past month and I’m very excited to do the projects. However, on the second project I am just getting overwhelmed. I’m not sure how I am supposed to use labels in the form and use divclasses? I have tried several times and restarted, looked everything up, and am just stressing.

Would anybody point me in the right direction? I apologize if this is covered in the curriculum although I went back and looked for it and couldn’t find it. I began to question my existence so I figured I would ask, go for a run, and come back to it :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you!

<h1 id="title">Client Questionnaire</h1>
<div>
  <p id="description">Please fill out this client questionnaire in its entirety.</p>

<form id="survey-form">
  <label for
<label for="name">Name
  <br> <input id="name" type="text" placeholder="Enter your name" required>
  </label>
  <br>
  Email
 <label for="email-label">

<br>
  <input id="email" type="email" placeholder="Enter your Email" required>
  </label>
  <br>
  Age (Optional)
  <label for="number-label">

<br>
  <input id="Number" type="number" placeholder="Age" min="18" max="125">
         </label>
         </form>
        <script src="https://cdn.freecodecamp.org/testable-projects-fcc/v1/bundle.js"></script>

Not sure how much this will help but I can give you the link to my solution to this project if you want to see how mine looked :smiley:

1 Like

Welcome, opertorsix.

Here are some relevant lessons:

If you ever need some boilerplate code w3schools is an excellent resource to get started.

Hope this helps

1 Like

Thank you very much, Sky. I will definitely look at all of these and try to understand it better.

Thank you Koboltz, I think that would. I’ve seen a few online but the more I see different solutions, the more I understand how the code works.

Here it is: my survey form
Good luck :blush: