Survey project, looking for feedback please, :3

Hi! here´s my project, i have a problem wich i couldnt fix, when i resize it on my pc it works fine but when i open it on my phone it has too much margin betwen the form container and the ends of the screen, if anyone knows how to fix it i would really appriciate it! i asked on the questions section but got no usefull answers even after trying them out.
https://codepen.io/eitan-sc/full/RwPOXxV anything from positive feedback to critics welcome!

3 Likes

It doesn’t handle large text sizes very well. Even a slight increase causes the label text for both the radio buttons and check boxes to start misbehaving.

If you don’t know how to increase the text size, using Firefox, go to the View -> Zoom menu and activate ‘Zoom Text Only’. Hold down Ctrl and scroll the middle mouse button to increase the text size. You’ll notice the issues rather quickly.

Bottom line, you can’t assume what text size the viewer will be looking at your page with and should make sure it handles larger text sizes gracefully.

2 Likes

I feel it looks great just try to make your submit button well aligned am using a phone and that’s all I see with issues nice one

https://codepen.io/Zik_01/pen/ZEGNqBY
Here is mine give it a look and let me know your view

1 Like

hi! ill look in to that!
I saw your survey project, i liked it i think its good, the only thing i dont love is the combination of colours, maybe white, not yellow, would go well with the green, but thats just a personal opinion on the colors, its a good project, i liked it! thank you for helping me with mine! :3

hi! thank you for replying. You are right on that text size problem, i cant see it cause i use chrome and never done that zoom text only but i would like to optimize the project for it to be accesible to more people, the thing is, how do i do it? i never heard of this and didnt learn it on the course either, i would really appriciate your help!! thank you!! :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot for your feedback

Your form looks good @Eitan but users are not seeing it the way you intended. You call a few fonts but you neither link to them nor import them. You have have them loaded on your machine. Most will not.

• The link to your font would go in the box labeled ‘Stuff for <head>’
    • If you import then it goes into CSS

Edit: You have this typo in your body declaration;
backgrund-width: 100%;
should be background-width: 100%;