Technical Documentation Page - Build a Technical Documentation Page

Tell us what’s happening:

Hi, just a quick question. The instruction mentioned that "You should have at least five elements that are descendants of elements.

Does that mean that i am supposed to have 5 different kinds of elements such as

, ,

, , etc etc?

p.s. Thank you for the help :smile:

Your code so far

WARNING

The challenge seed code and/or your solution exceeded the maximum length we can port over from the challenge.

You will need to take an additional step here so the code you wrote presents in an easy to read format.

Please copy/paste all the editor code showing in the challenge from where you just linked.

Replace these two sentences with your copied code.
Please leave the ``` line above and the ``` line below,
because they allow your code to properly format in the post.

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/111.0.0.0 Safari/537.36

Challenge: Technical Documentation Page - Build a Technical Documentation Page

Link to the challenge:

It’s my first time posting a question so I think I messed up… So… what I am trying to ask is, the instruction mentioned that I should have 5 different kind of code elements that are descendants of the .main-section elements, does that mean I am supposed to have 5 different kinds of elements under the .main-section elements?

If it’s considered cheating or hinting too much to answer this question, please feel free to ignore the question and tell me that. :sweat_smile:

Thank you!

Hi, a code element hasn’t been introduced separately at this point I think, so maybe that’s why you’re stuck. It’s its own type of element!

1 Like

You can also have a look at this helpful explanation that was posted in the forum for more info: `code` element clarifiction

1 Like

hello and welcome to fcc forum :slight_smile:

• as long as you have 5 “code” elements within “.main-section”, its going to be okay i suppose

happy learning :slight_smile:

1 Like

code elements are are like p tags but supposedly turn text into code blocks i think? this didn’t work for me though but still allowed me to pass

1 Like

i do have five or more “p” elements but it still didn’t pass…

thank you! :smiley:

Thank you everyone for the suggestions and solutions! I was able to understand and complete my project thanks to it. :smiley: <3

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.