Technical Documentation Page responsive web design. Please, help me to solve the test!

https://codepen.io/Kalzhan/pen/BaWjGmM

Hi…

Here are a few tips…

Within the #main-doc ( ) element, I can see several elements, each with a class of “main-section”. There should be a minimum of 5.

In all the opening section tags in the HTML portion, there is a small typo - an extra “i”…

1. Additionally, the navbar should contain link <a> elements with the class of “nav-link”. There should be one for every element with the class “main-section”.

The nav-link class is to be applied to the <a> element, not the div containing it…

Hi, thank you very much for your help!

You’re welcome!

Here’s a tip - do look at the unit tests and what they say and go back over the relevant bits… It will truly get easier (and less frustrating) to spot the little typos with each project :slight_smile:

Hi…

Here’s another one…

1. When I click on a navbar element, the page should navigate to the corresponding section of the “main-doc” element (e.g. If I click on a “nav-link” element that contains the text “Hello world”, the page navigates to a element that has that id and contains the corresponding .

For the nav bar, you do need to link each anchor tag to each section…
How to (spoiler) ahead…

<a href="#id"> where #id is the id of the element you are navigating to…

I hope that helps! Do reply if you run into any issues!
Happy debugging!

I don’t understand how to make 13?

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.