Test Assessment Problems w/ "Build A Survey Form"

Tell us what’s happening:
I’ve completed my survey. Completed all user stories. My survey performs as it should–and looks good. However, it keeps giving me an 11/17 test mark. When I submit it, I get a “40% complete”–and I don’t want that. I’m trying to get the certification, and I’m wasting a lot of time. What to do? Pls. advise. Thanks.

Your code so far

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/97.0.4692.99 Safari/537.36 Edg/97.0.1072.76

Challenge: Build a Survey Form

Link to the challenge:
https://www.freecodecamp.org/learn/responsive-web-design/responsive-web-design-projects/build-a-survey-formDonna Lemon’s Build a Survey Form

Hi @donnahickson !

Welcome to the forum!

That means you haven’t passed all of the tests then.
Open up the test suite and carefully read through the error messages.
The error messages tell you how to fix the problem.

40% refers to completing 2/5 required certification projects.

If you still need more help please post a link to your project (on Codepen or where ever you have it online) with the test script included.

Thanks for that explanation!

Some of my explanation marks were italicized–hence the errors! I don’t know HOW…but I noticed that tonight. Also, I didn’t know how to click on the red “fail” button, and find out where my errors were until tonight; so I thank you for all of your help.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.