Build a survey form 60% complete

Tell us what’s happening:
Describe your issue in detail here.
I am not sure what is wrong with my code. I am getting 60% completion when I submit.

Your project link(s)

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/96.0.4664.110 Safari/537.36

Challenge: Build a Survey Form

Link to the challenge:

Hello scketch88,

It could just be me, but when I open that link and try to preview index.html, it actually doesn’t show anything.
Have you tried building the Pen by following the link in the challenge? It’s just a template that comes with the Test Suite Pre-Installed.

Other things you could check:

• Make sure you’re using the correct test suite, it should be this one:

• Also make sure you’re fulfilling all the user cases (they’re shown on the challenge page)

1 Like

Awesome. I will try the link and run the code there. Hopefully that works.

Welcome back @scketch88.

So regarding you seeing “60% completion…” that’s telling me that you’re submitting your code and you’ve done 3 of the required 5 projects.

Now a little something extra. Codepen allow you to do one project for free. If you want to do additional project you have to pay for a pro account.
Now while FCC calls them project they are actually pens in codepen and codepen allows you an unlimited number of pens. The sample project that you fork is a pen.
Additionally, when doing each of the project be sure and keep the test script when forking the pen (<script src="https://cdn.freecodecamp.org/testable-projects-fcc/v1/bundle.js"></script>)
The test script, with all tests passing, should be included when you submit your projects.

I do see you have a couple of survey form pens in codepen. One of which passes all the FCC tests.
If you’d like you can ask for feedback on the pens you are submitting in the Code Feedback subforum.

Hope that helps.

Thank you, I figured it out. Had one thing missing but I did use the link that was sent to me to run the test and I was able to complete the test. I realized the 60% after haha. Thank you to all who helped =D

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.