Thanks to freeCodeCamp - Just completed the Full Stack Developer Certification program

A lot of thanks to @freeCodeCamp, @QuincyLarson, the dedicated team and the community for all their help to enable me to learn all the things well and for this achievement.

Can I have your valuable suggestions for interview preparation as career change from administration track to Web Development? #career #motivation

Thank you.

19 Likes

Congratulations!

1 Like

Congratulations, @thetradecoder .

We have quite a few resources on preparing for coding interviews: https://www.freecodecamp.org/news/tag/interview-questions/

Be sure to build your reputation and your network through Twitter and LinkedIn – those are also a big help. And if you’d like to further expand your reputation by publishing tutorials, you can apply here:

7 Likes

Congratulations @thetradecoder ! :partying_face: :partying_face:

1 Like

@QuincyLarson, Thank you so much :gift_heart:
The resources will be a great help.

1 Like

@ArielLeslie , @trix19, @ilenia

Thank you all.

Hey @thetradecoder,

great work!

Have fun and good luck!

1 Like

@thetradecoder wow this is really amazing.
Congratulations!! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Congratulations and All the Best! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Big congratulations to you!

1 Like

Many congratulations!

1 Like

Congrats @thetradecoder

1 Like

When did and from where you started learning??

1 Like

@miku86, @iamkuhank, @Kamalesh571, @unpr0gr4mm3d, @jyotsna.masand, @danielfootc

Thank you all.

@ANSHU it’s August 2016- July 2020, started from the first challenge, nothing skipped. For many reasons including busy life it took me long time to complete, faced many barriers, took some break but didn’t give up. However, who are regular can learn all these things within a year, I think, for its well planned curriculum and awesome community.

1 Like

Congratulations brooo now to look for bunch of money

2 Likes

@cyborg001 :grinning: Thank you

Congratulations. vai apnar total learning experience shomporke post dile valo hoto. apnar future plan ki ei sector e? ami chittagong theke.

1 Like

@khrafi50, Thank you.

That’s a good idea and it will be helpful for many persons. I’ll try to make it.

And, present plan is to work with a team of Software Industry for few years and then in future to establish a tech company with some partners :slightly_smiling_face:. I love and enjoy this very much.

Hi @thetradecoder, can you please share the link for this course you have taken. I am unable to locate it anywhere or i might be completely lost though. Appreciate. Thanks!

1 Like