The page is not completely filled

I’m trying to build a blog page with the editor in react. I’m facing a height issue which is as shown

If someone could help me it would be great! Thanks in advance

1 Like

We can’t help you if all you post is a screenshot. Preferably you should post a live version of the page so we can see the code (you can use something like CodeSandbox).

Not sure what this means?

Okay will do it right away. https://codesandbox.io/s/personalblog-xi0wt?file=/css/style.css

I want to create something like this. I don’t know what it is called

You are using percentages for height, but you have not specified the height on any parent element. So it is just the height of the content. You can give some parent container (like outer) height 100vh. Or you can set a specific viewport height on the editorContainer or textarea element.

I would maybe consider making the editor a modal, or something like how it works on this forum, but that will require some more work.

Okay got it thank you

1 Like

I have been using flex for everything but still, the properties don’t work for me. I’m trying to align the editor (please refer my CodeSandbox) to align along the center but it won’t. It would be of great help if you could throw some light on it.

It should be align-items: center on .editorContainer.

Great! thank you so much :+1: