Your page looks good @stefan2007octavian. Some things to revisit;
- Codepen provides the boilerplate for you. It only expects the code you’d put within the
bodyelement in the HTML editor. (No need to include the
bodytags). For anything you want to add to the
<head>element click on the ‘Settings’ button, then HTML and add it into the ‘Stuff for <head>’ box.
- Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
There are HTML syntax/coding errors you should be aware of and address.
- Do not use the
<br>element to force line breaks or spacing. That’s what CSS is for.
Reference MDN Docs
- Accessibility is about being accessible to all users. Review the giving meaningful text to links lesson. For a more thorough explanation read Web Accessibility in Mind.
“here” is not accessible
- Revisit making your page responsive. On a small screen there is not much for the user to see other than a picture. This would be a bad UX (screenshot attached)
- Research when and why you would use
This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.