Tribute page feedback please (HTML & CSS)

I’m new to coding and just finished the tribute page project and would like some constructive criticism please. https://codepen.io/Owsley_Bear/pen/yLJqmdJ

Welcome to the forums @Owsley. Your page looks good. Some things to revisit;

• Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.

• There are HTML coding errors you should be aware of and address.
    • Since copy/paste from codepen you can ignore the first warning and first two errors.
  • Codepen provides validators for HTML, CSS and JS. Click on the down arrow in the upper right of each section and then click on the respective ‘Analyze’ link.

• The one for CSS is good. Use it, there are some things to clean up. You may have to run it more than once after cleaning up an issue.
    • (The one for HTML misses things which is why I recommend W3C)
  • This is a suggestion. Your design is your design. Maybe think about aligning the tribute info to the left so it’s easier to read.

Thank you for the advice

Welcome, sir! Here’s for a grand journey on FCC for you.

Good work on your first page! As Roma mentioned, I’d suggest aligning the highlight items for better readability. I also think it might be good to add some more pamper and style to the page with CSS.

As you’re just starting, you don’t need to dedicate hours into styling your page, but I believe it’s a good idea to add a general layout and start working on those CSS muscles. And you can always look into other people’s works for inspiration. :slightly_smiling_face: