Tribute Page Feedback - Sebastien Loeb

Hey all, I’ve just finished my first page. Any feedback is appreciated.
My codepen link: https://codepen.io/hemanthraj77/pen/gOOyoMj

Hey @throttlemaster77, really well done for your first page! I didn’t check it on mobile, I just used the Firefox mobile viewer, but really the only thing that I noticed was that the video isn’t responsive. This causes a bunch of empty white space to appear because the video extends past the borders of the body.

Another thing is that I would remove autoplay from the video. That can be annoying to people, especially if they are trying to conserve data.

The only other thing I would say is to validate your email so we can look at the project in full screen mode instead of only editor mode. Nice job!

Hi :wave:,

Nice job on the page and just as fram has said the video needs a bit of work for the smaller screen views.

Only suggestion I have is for using Codepen, everything that would normally go in the head section doesn’t actually go in to HTML editor. Instead go to Settings > HTML > and you will see Stuff for head.

Great job and happy coding :slightly_smiling_face:

Okay man, thanks for the feedback will do the changes

yeah will do the change to the video, I’m not yet used to the Codepen’s interface, thank you. :smile: